Joanne was just stepping out of the bathroom when Peter, her husband, shouted out at her face:
- What the heck Joanne, you read my diary yesterday? How dare you?!
Joanne started to cry:
- No, darling! I would never do such thing. How could you say so?
Peter shook his head, drowing in disappointment:
- No no, Joanne. Don’t make a fool out of me. I even know that you also read these two new pages when I was in the bathroom just two hours ago!
- Wait! What? How do you know that?
- How could I not know that? It was written right here, in your diary.
By: Emily Garcia